hello.
welcome to my blog

+FOLLOW ME

The daily endeavours of a teenage introvert who loves fashion, analog photography & staying fit.

Quick little haul
Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bonjour,

I'm in french speaking mode at the moment because I was reading a book for my French Lit class. I totally understand everything! ;) Anyways, no more about boring school. Last weekend I went shopping so I thought I'd share what I found:

1) Acne jeans in medium blue wash. They fit perfectly & feel so soft. I always have trouble with jeans because I feel they lose their tightness after a few wears (not to mention washes). So far these jeans have remained super tight and stretchy - YAY!

2) Urban Outfitters map watch. I had been eyeing this watch for about a month and was dying to get it so when I saw it in store I immediately grabbed it. It's a very versatile and timeless watch that I can wear everyday, everywhere.

3) I had lost my favorite pair of big pearl earrings a few weeks earlier so I picked up some cheap ones from H&M on my way home. They're classic, go with everything and make a casual outfit look more put together.


Oh and follow my blog with Bloglovin, I just signed up (awks with 0 followers)

post signature


8:54 PM

0 comments