hello.
welcome to my blog

+FOLLOW ME

The daily endeavours of a teenage introvert who loves fashion, analog photography & staying fit.

Beautiful Breakfast
Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello, or should I say good evening? I mean it is half past 11 already...

Today has been an eventful day. First I slept in until 10.30 and then I came downstairs to the kitchen and had some yummy breakfast which consisted of all natural low-fat yogurt with All Bran Plus flakes and slices of kiwi. Of course I had a huge glass of water with that as well as two cups of hot green tea with a tiny bit of agave nectar.


Breakfast was probably the highlight of my day so I'll leave it at that! Hope you have all had a great day (especially morning) as well.

Until tomorrow,
post signature

Labels: , ,



11:29 PM

0 comments