hello.
welcome to my blog

+FOLLOW ME

The daily endeavours of a teenage introvert who loves fashion, analog photography & staying fit.

Bargains from Stockholm
Monday, February 25, 2013






            
{}

I thought I'd share a couple of things I picked up over half term whilst in Stockholm, Sweden. It was snowing and really chilly there so I decided to hide in the shops for warmth! I went to Bik Bok which is quite similar to Topshop or H&M I'd say. I was lucky enough to get two jumpers on sale, one greyish blue and the other a creamy white colour. They're both quite thin despite being knit so I can wear them now in the late days of winter/early spring. I also popped into one of Stockholm's many H&M stores. There I found a gorgeous nude pink nail polish called 'Pink Mist' which is perfect for the spring. It needs several coats though so that's the only downside. For the price I paid for it (sek 22= £2) I can't complain!!
post signature


10:04 PM

0 comments